The website elenapapanikolaou.com is managed by us. Our registered address is Miaouli 25 Psirri, Athens, p.c. 10554 and our telephone number is +30 210 3313393
We will ensure your data is kept safe.
We would firstly like to explain why we require your personal data and how it will be used:
- We will only use your personal data to enhance your experience.
- We will protect your personal data.
- We will always communicate clearly in a way in which is easily understood.
- We will not spam. You will be able to decide how often you hear from us.
- We will only keep your information if necessary – if we do not need to use your personal data, we will delete it.
In Elena Papanikolaou, we consider it of high importance to protect the privacy and security of our customers. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE USED BY US
We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services (“service data“). The service data may include name, wedding date, purchase history, location and any data you have submitted. The source of the service data is you. The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data“). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data“). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data“). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this section, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
Please note, you are not obliged to provide this personal data to us. However, if you don’t, we may not be able to provide you with our optimal overall customer experience tailored to you. However, the most important thing is you have a choice whether you want us to have this data or not and can easily inform us if you change your mind at any point after consenting to providing your data.
We also anonymize and accumulate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including research and improving our site.
Your personal data will be processed using IT and electronic tools, mainly via electronic and automated means or we will use paper documentation e.g. through our order forms.
In our official blog of atelier zolotas, we upload digital material from our customers and associates, after having their consent of publishing it, in writing. It is retained in our archives and is featured online, unless otherwise requested from our customers.
- HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA IF YOU’RE ONLY BROWSING OUR SITE
When users visit and view the site, we do not generally collect personal data, save as to “browsing data”. The platform with which the site is made available to users automatically records some browsing data, such as the name of the internet access provider, the site of origin, pages visited, date and duration of the visit, etc. your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is the Google analytics system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- SHARING YOUR DATA
We will not sell any of your personal individual data to third parties – this includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address or payment information.
However, there are times when it will be necessary to share your data. Below you can find our statement which explains the categories of third parties we will share your data with in order to deliver our services to you:
- Companies that are involved in getting your order to you, i.e. suppliers, courier services (if you deliver goods) and payment service providers. We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers e.g. measurement sizes to ensure that they can provide the correct goods for your purchase.
- Companies who provide us services which help our business function such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts.
- Credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies if necessary, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
In any case, we undertake to provide such third parties only with the data necessary to perform the duties and activities assigned to them. We also undertake to do everything in our power to ensure that these companies use the data received exclusively for the purposes indicated by us and in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data processing.
If, at the time of registering for your account or processing your order with us, you opt-in and consent to our marketing messages, such as our newsletter, we will send you information via email to keep you up to date with your news and to help you see our products.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages, such as our newsletter, you can easily stop them at any time. You may object to any further use of your personal information, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website. You are also free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by responding to any email in order to unsubscribe. You will then be opted-out of this marketing.
Once you do this, we will update your account to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, it might take up to 1 week for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are provided statutory rights, we are obliged to inform you these rights include the rights named below. We have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; in Greece, Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
- You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
(a) consent; or
(b) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
5.11 If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
5.12 To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- CONNECTION TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
We employ security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, however, the transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our website.
- KEEPING YOUR DATA
We will store your data for as long as you hold an account with us and in particular for as long as it is needed to provide our service to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support. We will store your personal data securely for the duration of your contact with us.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
Name, address, purchase history, email address, wedding date, telephone number, correspondence emails will be retained for a minimum period of 2 years following purchase date and for a maximum of 10 years.
In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the following criteria:
the period of retention of personal data category will be determined based on the needs of the business and for accounting and tax purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. ELENAKAROULADESIGN LTD aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where ELENAKAROULADESIGN LTD relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com